Monday, November 13, 2023

Monday November 13th

Monday:... Clinic day today and Kevin was gone this evening.   I did great getting all of my protein in today.  I feel so much fuller when I hit the protein goal.  I wanted to get some weights in, the thigh challenge and a spin.  I had Nathan come downstairs and work out with me which allowed us to spend some time together but also got me to get part of my workout in a little earlier.  I did the thigh challenge - watching him do squats was hysterical and he was way faster at burpees than me.  After he went to bed I did a ten mile bike ride on the spin bike.  I ALWAYS watch Maverick while on the bike.  I literally know every word and have a few stopping points that seem like good breaks.   Tonight I ended right after the "bird strike scene" which is a good stopping point - Iceman's death is coming up shortly.  I know, weird.   Also today I am SO EXCITED that I got my #24 Cam Bynum Vikings jersey in the mail.  I will share more about why I am excited about him later this week.  SKOL!

Today's workout: thigh challenge, leg weights, and 10 mile spin
Nutrition:  hit goals, especially protein




No comments:

Post a Comment