Sunday, November 5, 2023

Fall Walk

Fall walking weather:  Today was a perfect fall day.  I went back and forth about taking the day off but this week I have a busy schedule with travel days to Duluth for work so I knew I needed to get something done.  Whatever I was going to do I wanted to do it before the Vikings game.  I thought about spinning but I am wondering if that is what is causing some knee and hip swelling.  I decided to go for a walk and didn't want my six year old sitting in the house so I brought him and the dog along.  We went two miles.  It was nice and easy.  He loves to walk and kept up pretty good.  The weather was so nice the dog even went for a swim in Lake Superior (I think she would go even it if was cold).  My hips feel pretty good today after a good stretch last night but I can still feel that underlying pain.   I didn't get much of a calorie burn in today but at least moved some.   Busy week ahead and most importantly..... VIKINGS with the WIN!



No comments:

Post a Comment