Sunday, November 5, 2023

Journal Intro

Blog and a Journal?  Yes.  Writing is something I have always been interested in but really - who has time when you're a busy mom with two jobs.  Not to mention, when you have completed a doctorate degree that required a great deal of writing, why would you write again?  I know this won't be a well read journal and that's ok.  I also know that writing won't really hold me accountable for my training.  I know that writing won't get the runs done for me.  I do hope that writing about my training helps me find some patterns on what works and what doesn't.  I have been struggling for awhile.  I have lots of thoughts on why but also I have no idea.  I have had a tremendous deal of pain lately which I thought was just from weight gain and lack of stretching but I also think there might be a little more to it than that.  I am frustrated and trying to remain positive but it is getting hard.  I am excited to start this training cycle with my team and that excitement keeps me positive for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment